Hi.. This is my new blog. I've been trying to make this blog with some guidelines I've got from my little girl, Alizka. She has her own blog and she learned it from her teacher, Mrs. Jane.
Looking into those young kids' blogs with each kids' creativity when they submit their homework, or even just browsing into some intellectuals games relating to their study... that's really triggering me to create my own. It's so much fun!
Thanks to Mrs. Jane. More than two thumbs up for such creativity! Now, it's a habit for me, to visit her blog and Alizka's - to check her homework and things they learn each day. (I even visit the website of those games they're having.. just want to know whether I can do it or not...h h h)
Cheers,
Mira W
11/09/2007
My New Blog
Posted by
Mira W
at
2:24 am
Labels: welcome to my blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mommy! You've done a fantastic job! Haha. The last sentences is really funny. Haha. Also visit the parent's blog. Check it out in Mrs.Jane's blog, ok? Thank you mommy!
Your daughter, Alizka
Hahaha.. Alizka, you know exactly how I struggled to create my own blog. After office hours, I lost count how many times I've visited those help desk, try to put my template, revoked my password..h h h.. and yesterday at 2.30 am, I finally finished at least 1 post. You've to teach me now how to make those clock, the map, hanuka.. I've search the help desk.. couldn't find how to do it.. yet!
I've visited Mrs. Jane blog .. the parents' blog also.
(psst.. maybe I'll try to do .. on my own.. homework from Mrs. Jane too. Let's say a day later after your submission time? Is that OK with you?)
Now get back to your study!
Love,
Mommy
Ma, please teach me how to put the animation for that picture you have in Europe. It's fantastico!
Post a Comment